1. to prepare the preliminary sketch or the
2. to plan and fashion the form and structure
of an object, work of art, decorative scheme,
3. to intend for a definite purpose.
4. to form or conceive in the mind; contrive;
5. to assign in thought or intention;
1. an outline, sketch, or plan, as of the form
and structure of a work of art, an edifice, or a
machine to be executed or constructed.
2. organization or structure of formal
elements in a work of art; composition.
3. the combination of details or features of a
picture, building, etc.; the pattern or motif of
4. the art of designing.
Design is everything.